Chat moderators shall kickban or ban users from chat when they either:
- Harass, attack or bully another member of the wiki
- Ship war
- Break any rule from the chat policy page
- Post links with sexual content
- Impersonate any other person (including members, celeberties etc. etc.)
- Ask for personal information (address, password, etc.) and do not stop after a clear no
- Use explict language. If you repeat it after the first warning, the next is a kick. You may only use small words like "crap, damn, hell or heck".
- Spam or troll the chat
Moderators may enforce their own policies. These include:
- Common sense. If there is something from which you know it may will make someone upset, annoyed or angry do not post it, and if you do, ask if it would be fine and do not do it if you get a no. This also includes users who come online and "troll".
- Spamming the chat with emoticons which may cause it to crash/lag.
Bans can be made by chat mods or administrators in case rules are broken.
- After the first rule break a warning must be given.
- After the second rule break the person must be kicked, but not banned from chat.
- After a third rule break the person must be banned for a period of 1-3 days, depending on how bad the rule break was. If it was a really harsh rule break, or the person has been already kickbanned for a longer period before, a longer ban can be given.
- If someone breaks the rules often, an admin can be asked to ban the person from the whole wiki for a period of time.
A kickbanned person may ask an administrator to be unbanned if they believe the kickban was not justified. You must state the name of the moderator kickbanning you and what exactly happened.